Skip to content

Teach or Research Abroad

Teach or Research Abroad

A popular option for individuals looking to gain international experience involve teaching or conducting a research project abroad. Below are some resources to explore if this type of program is of interest to you!

TEFL Certificate 

CSULB offers a Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL) Certificate Program. This course is designed to prepare you to be an English instructor in a variety of settings around the world. The program covers the latest in learning theory and teaching methodology with an emphasis on their practical applications in the classroom. 
For more information, please contact us at or call (562) 985-1805.

Teach or Research Resources

*These are non-CSULB programs. This information is provided as a service and does NOT reflect endorsement by California State University, Long Beach. Links to external web pages may not be ADA compliant.