Application DeadlinesFall term (August-December) and Academic Year (August-May) DEADLINE: March 1
Spring term (January-May) DEADLINE: October 1
(Please note that CSU systemwide program deadlines may differ.)
Late applications only accepted with permission from the CSULB Inbound Exchange Coordinator and should be requested via the exchange coordinators, not students.
All exchange students must maintain full-time status (each semester).
Year-long exchange students must remain in good academic standing after semester one (at least a 2.0 GPA or 'C' average) in order to continue for a second semester.
Step by Step Process
- Apply for exchange through your home institution.
- Your home international exchange advisor will need to nominate you to the CSULB exchange program.
- Apply to CSULB (specific application information for will sent to you once you have been nominated by your home institution).
- Receive acceptance letter and DS 2019 form.
- Apply for a U.S. visa.
- Purchase mandatory insurance coverage from this link .