Florence University of the Arts
Florence University of the Arts (FUA) presents a contemporary and thorough approach to a Liberal Arts education, along with an extensive curriculum in Studio Arts. With small classes taught by a highly qualified international faculty, every course aims to enhance the social, intercultural and professional experience of each student. Students have the opportunity to choose classes from any of the 8 schools/departments contained within Florence University of the Arts.
FUA Academic Programs:
- Semester Programs (Fall and Spring)
- Summer Sessions:
- 3 weeks (3 - 6 credits)
- 4 weeks (6 - 9 credits)
- 6 weeks (6 - 9 credits) with:
- Optional 1 week "Cultural Introduction to Italy"
- AND/OR Optional Internship
- 12 weeks (9 - 12 credits) + Optional Internship
Areas of Study:
- Business and Economics
- Communication and Publishing
- Digital Imaging and Visual Arts
- Fashion, Accessories and Tech
- Fine Arts
- Food and Wine Studies
- Interior and Visual Design
- Italian Studies and Linguistics
- Liberal Arts
- Life Studies/Human Services
- Sport and Health Sciences
SAI oversees and coordinates all aspects of student enrollment, including application processing, course selection and credit, visa preparation, housing, student health insurance, transcripts, pre-departure, on-site orientation & advising, and cell phone service.